1. To provide a $28.00 or $38.00 three or four-course prix fixe dinner menu with three or more options for the appetizer, entrée and dessert.
2. To provide an optional two or three-course lunch menu for $14 or $19. (Supplements may be added to both menus).
3. To present ALL of my customers with the PRRW menu during PRRW.
4. To have all the necessary ingredients and menu options for the PRRW menu throughout the event.
5. To make payment by the invoice due date.
6. To provide six (6) dinner Gift Certificates per restaurant to be used only during PRRW, May 14-20 (gift certificates do not include tax or gratuity).
7. To offer at the restaurant and present customers with promotions and brands associated with PRRW.
8. To purchase at least the minimum amount of products (ex. wine, liquor) from PRRW partners.
9. To not run any other promotions during the duration of PRRW.
10. To provide PRRW organizers with sales data (number of covers, payment methods and average price per cover) from May 14-28, 2012, May 14-28,2013 and May 14-20, 2014. This is information is due by June 10, 2014 for quality control/performance purposes only (to be kept confidential).
11. A breach of this agreement will result in a $400 fee payable to Kinori Group LLC and disqualify my restaurant from participating in PRRW.